Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for recommendations for an AdBlue Delete and ECU Flash.
2016 Touareg TDI.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Happy with my Rawtek delete pipes and Malone delete tune with stage 2!

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Reactions: Litemup

·
Registered
272 Posts
Malone stage 2 for the flash, rawtek for the DPF. The CAT on the downpipe is fine. I would suggest to inspect the flexible part of the downpipe in order to establish if it needs to be replaced. Mine was cracked!

you need the hardware to be delete in order to delete stop using DEF; otherwise it will clog the DPF.

·
Registered
2016 Touareg Lux TDI, 2019 Passsat R-line
831 Posts
I'd do the Rawtek delete kit and Malone Stage 1 or 2 with DPF, EGR, and DEF delete. Rawtek has sales occasionally; if you e-mail them they'll typically let you know when they're planning the next one. Malone has sales pretty often; it's typically cheaper to buy them separately then the Combo through Rawtek.
You also get previous stage tunes for free with Malone- Buying stage 2 also gets you stage one, but you have to select them both.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
I chose not to do the EGR delete due to the cold winter temperatures we get here. Maybe discuss with Malone before deciding.

Reactions: Litemup

·
Registered
3,202 Posts
I chose not to do the EGR delete due to the cold winter temperatures we get here. Maybe discuss with Malone before deciding.

Sound decision, but EGR crapping up the intake with oil and soot is a very real problem. And EGR and EGR coolers crapping out is too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts