Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just took home a 2016 Touareg Lux, my ACC and side assist says it is not available at this time, how do I set it up? Or do I have to bring it back to the dealer? Please help!! My wife is pissed at my already because I made her turn in her 2013 BMW Lease and get this!

·
Registered
557 Posts
On the 09, the left stalk, press the button on the end. That should bring up the ACC and side assists in the Dash. I get two check boxes, i scroll with the right thumb wheel and press.

Though my ACC flakes out when it's cold.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just got notification the the new control module for the side assist and the ACC for my 16 Touareg will be in by 1/29/16 but I could be later. Not very happy about that.

·
Registered
69 Posts
On the 09, the left stalk, press the button on the end. That should bring up the ACC and side assists in the Dash. I get two check boxes, i scroll with the right thumb wheel and press.

Though my ACC flakes out when it's cold.
That's the stupidest thing I've read today. The drill, not your post! ;)
I'm almost flabbergasted by the stupid ways of turning some things on in this vehicle.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Yeah, I agree. Our 2000 was horrid too. For the heated mirrors, if you didn't leave the selector knob positioned for one of the mirrors, it left the heating element on. No light or anything, so the element would burn out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts