1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
278 Posts
I considered it but as the RNS850 is so intergrated into the function of the vehicle I ruled it out. Oil level, climate, service reminders ect.

·
Registered
2016 Touareg Lux TDI, 2019 Passsat R-line
607 Posts
Does it keep the Instrument Cluster center display functions as well, like the Nav guidance, media info, etc?
I don't suppose they gave you a link to more info like install instructions or specs?
I asked the supplier and they said this keeps 100% of all factory functions.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He gave me a garunfee that all car functions remain intact. And a few videos. I ordered it today and it comes on Tuesday. I'll post a video of it working after the install.

·
Registered
5 Posts
He gave me a garunfee that all car functions remain intact. And a few videos. I ordered it today and it comes on Tuesday. I'll post a video of it working after the install.
Did you get that bad boy installed yet? You got us all hanging. ☮

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My install date is this coming Thursday. I'll take pics today of what it came with.

I'm going to have them install the speaker and usb ports custom since j don't want the interior to look modified.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here are the contents for the plug and play setup. I also bought the dongle for wireless Apple car play and Android auto.

·
Registered
2016 Touareg Lux TDI, 2019 Passsat R-line
607 Posts
Looking good! Can't wait to see the final product and impressions.
Here are the contents for the plug and play setup. I also bought the dongle for wireless Apple car play and Android auto.
<Deleted Pics>

1 - 13 of 13 Posts