Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need a replacement amp getting the buzz and dreaded battery drain.
Need the 8 speaker Amp - 7L6 035 456

Thanks,
T-Reg-Gray

Shipping to 19355

·
Registered
263 Posts
Good luck I had the same problem. I took me about 6 months to find one and I got it for $100. My amp stupefied playing the dent speakers and it whould also drain my battery

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep same issues draining the battery problem. I'm just going to order from local VW rep then.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So some of your speakers stopped working too?
Nope still working, the amp is really draining the battery overnight. Typically only have around 10.75 - 11.75 volts in the AM. Killed 1 battery already trying to figure it out. The shop tech gave me a clue when he stated that after the system module(s) shut down (typ. 2 hours) he noticed a sound from the speakers. We didn't think anything of it at the time now I realized that the amp must not be shutting off and draining the battery.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Oh..... I ask cuz I am having the same issue with my wife's 06 Beetle all speakers are working fine but it seems the battery drains out in about 2-3 day. I even bought a new battery. I am gona disconnect the amp and see if that's the problem.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
'06 Beetle all speakers are working fine but it seems the battery drains out in about 2-3 day. I even bought a new battery. I am gona disconnect the amp and see if that's the problem.
I checked the part # and it looks like the same part 1C0 035 456C

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Is that the part number for my Bug?
Yep, Me have ETKA! looks like they just rev'd the Amp again from C to D (1C0 035 456D)
MSRP is $762.00
Burlington VW list price is $553.21 (VW Parts Vortex) - East Coast
1stVWparts.com price is $557.78 - West Coast

·
Registered
263 Posts
ThanX I found some on eBay for my bug in the price between 53-125

I tried looking for your amp but the only one I found was on ECS tuning for 649.29

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
got it for $526.35 at Burlington VW

1 - 13 of 13 Posts