Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if these things have an actual AdBlue level sensor? My OBDEleven has a field for it (reducing agent fill level, fill level), but ALWAYS says 80.43%. Is there a way to read tank level?

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
There must be a level sensor if the car is intelligent enough to tell you how many miles remain until empty

·
Registered
875 Posts
YES, there is a level sensor. I don't know what OBDEleven is, it must be like the Torque App? I have a VCDS cable and Ross-Tech software, and AdBlue does show it's tank level.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
YES, there is a level sensor. I don't know what OBDEleven is, it must be like the Torque App? I have a VCDS cable and Ross-Tech software, and AdBlue does show it's tank level.
Have you ever seen the level indicate other than 80%? I found another guy on here with the exact same issue. how to check reducing agent level in 2011 Touareg. Either my sensor is bad, the software isn’t reading the right thing, or there is no sensor to read. OBDEleven is just like VCDS, except wireless & through a phone. My VCDS is out of VINs, so I decided to try something different.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts