Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Supreme Member
2,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you may know, I had to replace (& upgrade) my navi system. I went with an aftermarket Pioneer system so I no longer need my Navteq GPS CDs. First I have the California, Hawaii, & Nevada disc for sale. It's never been used. I kept it in case I ever traveled to CA and needed it. Lucky for you, I never needed it ;)
I'm selling it for $50 shipped via priority mail.
Remember, it's a CD for a CD-based navi system.
It's also the latest 7B version. Trust me, it's a MAJOR improvement! (at least from V1.0)
PM me for Paypal info.

P.S. Now if I could just get my Oregon disc out of my busted unit, I'd sell that too #-o

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
As some of you may know, I had to replace (& upgrade) my navi system. I went with an aftermarket Pioneer system so I no longer need my Navteq GPS CDs. First I have the California, Hawaii, & Nevada disc for sale. It's never been used. I kept it in case I ever traveled to CA and needed it. Lucky for you, I never needed it ;)
I'm selling it for $50 shipped via priority mail.
Remember, it's a CD for a CD-based navi system.
It's also the latest 7B version. Trust me, it's a MAJOR improvement! (at least from V1.0)
PM me for Paypal info.

P.S. Now if I could just get my Oregon disc out of my busted unit, I'd sell that too #-o
Will take -- for $60 if the other guy has already offered. :\

1 - 5 of 5 Posts