Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chris here from VW of Langhorne in Langhorne, Pa{30 minutes from Phila Int'l Airport}

It would be our honor to pick you up there and bring you to our dealership!

I am happy to offer $500 UNDER dealer invoice on ANY factory ordered 2008 VW Touareg 2 V10 TDI.

The order will take approx 120 days to get to the dealer from the date of ordering at your specs{subject to options available at ordering}

Here is an example Touareg 2:

2008 VW Touareg 2 V10 TDI
Tech Pkg:DVD based Navigation system{w/upgraded sound system}, rear view back up camera, 6 disc trunk mounted CD changer, and AUX audio input jack
Lux Plus Pkg:Keyless access, Keyless start/stop, Dynaudio, 4 Zone climatronic, Heatable Rear Seats

MSRP=$75750
Dealer Invoice{incl VW's ad fee and port prep fee charged to all dealers}{$407}=$69815
My price on the order would be $69315 + $55 DOC fee + taxes and tags to wherever you register the your Touareg! NO OTHER BALONEY!!

Again, this is an example pkg, you order what you wish!

Thank you for the consideration!

Chris

Chris Farnham
[email protected]
215-741-4100

P.S. I have sold over 21 Touareg V10's to clients all over the country and will provide referances if needed!

·
Registered
33 Posts
The order will take approx 120 days to get to the dealer from the date of ordering at your specs{subject to options available at ordering}
is it typical to take 4 months to have a Touareg built and delivered? just curious.

·
Premium Member
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It takes 90 days normally from the day the factory accepts the order! The other 30 days is normally waiting for the slot for the factory to accept the order.

Sometimes we get lucky and the factory may be building the specific model and I can proclaim the 90 days!

This 2008 VW Touareg V10 is going to be approx 94 days as I oredered it w/ one day left to get the factory to accept it!

There are no more factory orders for V10 Touareg TDI's!

Chris

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
2 Participants
13 year vet
Club Touareg Forum
We’re the online community for Volkswagen Touareg owners to share knowledge about their VW Touareg Sport Utility Vehicles and more!
Full Forum Listing