Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling 4 OEM 19inch x 9inch Terra Wheels off of wife's 2009 VW Touareg. $250 for all 4 Wheels (shipping extra).
5x130 bolt pattern.
OEM TPMS sensors included (were working when these wheels were stored, but it has been over 1 year).
OEM VW Center Caps Included.
TIRES ARE NOT INCLUDED (only the wheels are included).......
There is some Road Rash on 3 of the 4 wheels, so look at the pictures close-up to see if these meet your standards.
These will fit any 04-10 Touareg or Porsche Cayenne.

Located in Denver, Colorado area.

Sold AS IS. No warranty or guarantees.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Interested in your wheels. Any trouble balancing them last time? I assume besides the scuffs that they are straight/true? Also, I plan to use these as winter wheels for my '16. The bolt pattern is the same so they should work right? I would need to pay extra to have them shipped to 22640.

Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Reading some varying info on bolt patterns for 09 TDi's Some say 5x120, others 5x130. There are in fact 5x130? Thanks again

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
AceWaters,

Definitely 5x130 pattern for US Touaregs. I think there was a 5x120 for European R5 version.
Here is a LINK for new 19" Terra's (at $235 each) that shows 5x130, and a chart attached also showing 5x130.

Volkswagen Touareg 2009 19" Wheel Rim Terra 69903

No balancing issues. Just the wife's scuffing...

Yes, shipping would be extra (unless you want to drive out for a ski trip). There are some guides online for shipping wheels I will have to look at. Never attempted it before.

Hope this helps.

Terry

Attachments

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
AceWaters,

It looks like I have a local buyer (Craigslist) interested on these. He is suppose to pick them up Saturday. I will let you know if that falls through if you are still interested. Thank you.

Terry

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sold

Sold

1 - 7 of 7 Posts