Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Four Pirelli Scorpion Verde All Season Tires 265/50R19 for VW Touareg. Paid $1245 at Fairfax VW on 7/8/15 asking $800. Purchased for VW Touareg that I didn't end up buying. Located in Washington, DC.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi, interested, also live in DC area. Sorry the car didn't work out. Great tires but wear quick, especially up front. Tire Rack currently wants $232 for the V rated Pluses. Which version are these?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your inquiry. I don't know the answer but this is what my receipt says:

1-805-100 265/50R19 PIR S
PIRELLI SCOR VERDE 110H

If that doesn't answer the question perhaps I can find the information you need on the tires? If not I am happy to call the VW dealer. Please let me know. Thanks, Terrell

·
Registered
2013 VW Touareg TDI Sport w/tech
935 Posts
The OE Pirelli Scorpion Verde tires are the version with high rate of wear (no tread wear warranty implied) . The old aftermarket version had a 45,000 mile tread wear rating. The new Pirelli Scorpion Verde Plus have a 60,000 mile rating.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I assume the tires are aftermarket but I will go to the dealer and get information on the warranty. I should have done that originally. Thanks for your input

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Warranty 4 New Pirelli Scorpion Verde Tores 265/50R19

Tire warranty attached from the dealer, at least I hope you can see it. The warranty is 50,000 miles/6 years. If you can't see what I just tried to upload let me know and I can email it to you.

View attachment Tire warranty.pdf

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thanks much, turns out I have a 50K warranty on my current as well. As the car only has 30K.... The issue may be VW recommended rotation vs. Pirelli. I may be in a catch 22. I will try with the dealer early this week and touch back with you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts