Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$900 + shipping OBO

4 - Used Goodyear MT/R 275/65/18 Kevlar tires (~12/32 out of 19/32).
DOT year code 2013
4 - Stock 18x8 Manhattan wheels (scratches but no curbings).
4 - Stock center caps (1 missing VW logo)
4 - Stock TPMS sensors

All installed and balance.
This set totals 32". Will not work on V10 TDI without adjusting intercoolers.

Shipping weight for each combo ~84lbs. Ship from zipcode 32305 for you to calculate. Loading dock available for pickup. I can pallet the set and ship together if you prefer.

Going the opposite direction with my 'eg. They run fine on the interstate, although obviously a bit loud due to tread pattern.

Pics to be posted this evening.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Pics... +12/32 of tread left Worst wheel of all. Finish is chipped a little, center cap missing logo, has the most circular scratches. Other three wheels Closer picture of scratches. They're from abrasive dirt/mud the wheel was spun against when off-roading. If you want to go anywhere in your Touareg, these will get you in trouble (see my 275/65/18 Goodyear Mtr thread... http://www.clubtouareg.com/forums/f66/275-65-18-goodyear-mtrs-86854.html). We've decided to find a dedicated off-roader and shift the 'eg to road only duty.

·
Learner
5,014 Posts
Hope they get you 'out' of trouble too :)

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Haha! They'll go further than the rest of the truck will. Namely the engine in my case...

All's well now, but that's why I'll be driving something less expensive/more expendable into the woods from now on. ;)

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Shipping estimate update...

Looks like UPS will be the cheapest @~$360 total. So lets call it $1,250.00 shipped :)

If you have a contract for shipping you'd like to use, $900 plus your shipping method. I can palletize together or prep for individual shipping (UPS method is individually prepped).

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Let me put out the option to split things up as well.

Tires - $950 shipped
Wheels w/ TPMS- $600 shipped ($500 shipped without TPMS)

OBO on everything.

·
Super Moderator
3,813 Posts
Does the tread depth depend on the currency exchange rate? LOL

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think we're good so long as ol' Abe doesn't get a haircut.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts