Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's one of my first pictures of the new wheels if anyone was interested in what it looks like with 22 inch wheels. I'll post more once I get it a little more tricked out. Original wheels and tires are for sale in the classified forum by the way.

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Actually, there are only a couple of 20 or 22 inch wheels that are available with the Touareg/Cayenne bolt pattern, and only one readily available in chrome. I had to have these drilled custom. I should have paid around $4500, but I got a great deal through a friend in the business. Either way, a real pimp would make his girls pay for them anyway. :evil_laugh:

·
Registered
5 Posts
22 inch BBS wheels

Ihad 22 inch BBS wheels put on my vehicle. I Think it makes the ride much more sporty and it fills the wells very nicely. I am told that these wheels were specifically engineered for the Toureg and the Porsche Cayene, and only fit those two trucks.

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Re: 22 inch BBS wheels

t26 said:
Ihad 22 inch BBS wheels put on my vehicle. I Think it makes the ride much more sporty and it fills the wells very nicely. I am told that these wheels were specifically engineered for the Toureg and the
Porsche Cayene, and only fit those two trucks.
Those rims look very good. How much did they cost with the tires?
thanks

·
Registered
103 Posts
read the posts. those are BBS RXIIs. i paid $6k for the package.
and those aren't 22s. they are 21s.
BBS doesn't make 22s for the touareg.
and the mich. diamaris are $259 each on tirerack.
guys on the east coast. i MAY be able to get you guys discounts. PM me for details.

gotta love the deep dish

·
Registered
14 Posts
Definitely feelin' the BBS. I think I'll copy-cat. They'll look really nice on my black 'Reg!!! U go girl!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.