Club Touareg Forum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

· Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Love the Canyons, I'm torn between them and the HR2s.

Everybody I know has had better luck with spray tinting tails over the vinyl ****, but to each their own.

Have you gotten the springs on yet? I'm running H&R springs I scored for $100 on here a while back, I love em, brings it down just a bit and keeps a nice ride.
I havent put the springs on yet. Full time work and full time school is keeping me pretty busy. As of late....I have been disassembling the E30 BMW motor I have to rebuild. But once school is over next month I will be able to get things in order...

· Registered
56 Posts
hey, just wondering...does your reg have the air suspension option....cause mine doesnt and was wondering if my 22"s would look similar to how yours looks on your TREG? of course they are different wheels though....JUST CURIOUS....also i went with the 2008 oem smoked tail lights....and waiting to put on my vortex spoiler which i just had painted along with the decal that spells out volkswagen on my third brake light....then have a custom exhaust done-up for some ROAR in the summer time.......you see, where I'm from... theres alot of vw Treg HATERS.....that bad mouth the Ride and say they prefer the Cayenne S....I'll show them.......willl post pics when im done blessing the ride

· Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
hey, just wondering...does your reg have the air suspension option....cause mine doesnt and was wondering if my 22"s would look similar to how yours looks on your TREG? of course they are different wheels though....JUST CURIOUS....also i went with the 2008 oem smoked tail lights....and waiting to put on my vortex spoiler which i just had painted along with the decal that spells out volkswagen on my third brake light....then have a custom exhaust done-up for some ROAR in the summer time.......you see, where I'm from... theres alot of vw Treg HATERS.....that bad mouth the Ride and say they prefer the Cayenne S....I'll show them.......willl post pics when im done blessing the ride
I have the Votex spoiler also. I am also running non-air suspension. So yes, that is what yours would look like with 22's. Everyone mistakes my Touareg for a Cayenne especially since I have the FK badgeless grill. And btw, the Touareg handles awesome. I can take an interchange at 95 mph without body roll or tire deflection...=P~

· Registered
56 Posts
SWEET!!! cant wait to get my wheels, but am seriously considering changing the rotors to drill slot and getting my calipers painted red or yellow...before puttin wheels....i also have the eyebrows which i have yet to put on.....BUT am getting inpatient....do you know where I can purchase the euro switch for cheap.....would really like to drive with parking lights and yellow HID xenon as foglights??? instead of the drl's all the time....i think that badgeless grill looks HOT I went with the whole billet grill and am considering the skid plates.....BUT people tell me it would look to tacky...I guess their would be to much going on....IDK....I'll probably leave it black for the contrast

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.