Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, since I didnt get any substantial offers on my brand new 22" OZ Canyons I had a feeler for....they sat in my garage until that day I got a deal on tires. Well, today was that day. I found a local aftermarket shop (Vivid Racing) selling a brand new set of 285/35/22s that was on the owner's new Cayenne. He decided he didnt want the wheels so he sold me the tires for 300 BUCKS!!!!! He said the tires had about 200 miles on them....:cool: So here are the pics. Yes, the car looks stock and is dirty but im tinting all the windows and lights out maybe this weekend. Also, I have a line on a set of H & R springs for about 125 bucks (new). We will see where it all goes in a few......thanks for looking!:p

an here are my other beaters...just for kicks....lol

Parting and selling the E46 and starting on the E30. E30 will roughly be 600HP...:evil_laugh:I know it looks way rough right now but dont you fret...I have customer account with quite a few big names......and now people who can do it good....lol.

· Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks...I have found great deals on everything for this thing lately. Its good t o know people. I don't know if u saw the other thread I made but hopefully I should have a tune for her through APR shortly. Plus springs tint and a roof rack. Should look good. My wife loves it. It sucks having 4....soon to be 3 projects at once. Lol. The mini is a full spec race car and the e30 will be taking up all my time but hopefully next year I will be a proud owner of a BMW X6M :p that's just if I have enough money once the 15k turbo build is done...lol

· Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SOB phone and my fat ass fingers! Short story is I am in AZ. As far as the E30 goes I'm going your route exactly but with 666 fabs intake mani....turbo mani....awesome coolant res....and his blower motor plate......we will need to talk fo sho.......

· Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well here is the next little phase of the Dubs plan....and I just today I had the windows tinted 5% all around. Yes, I know about the front windows....[-X They hooked me up for $189 included a full service hand wash......whatcha think? The springs arent on yet in these pics. Need to find some time to do it. And the last pic is just something from work....:razz:

· Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Love the Canyons, I'm torn between them and the HR2s.

Everybody I know has had better luck with spray tinting tails over the vinyl ****, but to each their own.

Have you gotten the springs on yet? I'm running H&R springs I scored for $100 on here a while back, I love em, brings it down just a bit and keeps a nice ride.
I havent put the springs on yet. Full time work and full time school is keeping me pretty busy. As of late....I have been disassembling the E30 BMW motor I have to rebuild. But once school is over next month I will be able to get things in order...

· Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
hey, just wondering...does your reg have the air suspension option....cause mine doesnt and was wondering if my 22"s would look similar to how yours looks on your TREG? of course they are different wheels though....JUST CURIOUS....also i went with the 2008 oem smoked tail lights....and waiting to put on my vortex spoiler which i just had painted along with the decal that spells out volkswagen on my third brake light....then have a custom exhaust done-up for some ROAR in the summer time.......you see, where I'm from... theres alot of vw Treg HATERS.....that bad mouth the Ride and say they prefer the Cayenne S....I'll show them.......willl post pics when im done blessing the ride
I have the Votex spoiler also. I am also running non-air suspension. So yes, that is what yours would look like with 22's. Everyone mistakes my Touareg for a Cayenne especially since I have the FK badgeless grill. And btw, the Touareg handles awesome. I can take an interchange at 95 mph without body roll or tire deflection...=P~

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.