Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of (4) 22" Chrome rims that I had on my 06 Toureg but were originally on a Porsche Cayenne. They are brand NC forged and have Porsche centercaps but I can't for the life of me remember the model name! I do know they are discontinued. The wheels are rough and will need to be refinished as the chrome has started to peel off and some corrosion has set in from being in a my garage for 2 years since I went back to stock. You could also repaint them another color (ie black or color-match your car). In addition, I will sell the tires that are currently mounted on these for an additional $250 if I dont sell them seperate first. Take a look a the pictures the tires are essentially brand new! They had less than 1500 miles before I took these off. They are Nittos and have at least 80% tread left. These rims and tires hold air like they should.
NO TMPS though. I prefer local pick up but Im willing to ship at owners expense. Note that I will not ship outside the continental United States. Shipping would be about ~200 depending on your location. Also please add 3% if your paying with paypal.
I will upload more pictures when I get a chance but you can also email me if you're really interested: [email protected]
Great deal for someone out there!

Attachments

• 225.1 KB Views: 86
  • 225.1 KB Views: 25
  • 225.1 KB Views: 22
  • 225.1 KB Views: 24
1 - 1 of 1 Posts