Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ace Convex D704 -This set of rims are from Ace Alloy Wheel. Here is the link from where I bought them:
AceAlloyWheel.com-Stagger, BMW Rims,custom wheels,chrome wheels,alloy wheels,car wheels,Luxury wheels,aftermarket wheels, Toyota Wheel,large rims, Black Wheel, Hyper Silver Wheels, Nissan Wheel, Honda Wheel

I am selling this rims + tires (No TPMS) package. I put 2500 miles on them. I have checked them thoroughly after I pulled them off. I guarantee they are perfectly round and have no cracks.

Size of rims are 22'' * 10.5, offset 45. Tires are Yokohama Parada Spec-X 285/35 R22

Original price: $539.10(each rim from link above) *4 + $217(each tire from tire rack) *4 = $3024.4

I bought them in March/2014. They are originally Silver. I asked a shop in Bloomington,IL to powder coat them to be gloss black.
But some edges are scratched now so you may want to re-powder coated or paint touched up them.

Powder coating fee is $70 for each rim at central Illinois. If you want to know the shop I can give you the address.

Price is $2000
My email is [email protected]
Ebay link:
22" Ace Convex Wheels Black Porsche Cayenne Turbo s GTS VW Touareg TDI Audi Q7 | eBay

Ride like a BEAST!

Attachments

·
Registered
71 Posts
That looks great on your Touareg! I wish they were still silver as black wouldn't go as well with mine. Still incredibly tempting either way

GLWS

·
Registered
508 Posts
Cool brakes. Makes me want to paint mine. Not sure what color would go with champagne paint and gunmetal wheels. Maybe red. To the prospective buyers who are concerned about buying tires down the road, 22" tires are much cheaper than you think.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts