Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2020 V8 Rline
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

just thought I’d share my thoughts, standard these things sound pretty sweet but quite exhaust shop tried just resonators but was too quite so they deleted exhaust for 3” straight out .

Result
Sound is much better and happily zero drone

Highly recommend !!

Attachments

·
Registered
357 Posts
I have used google drive or post on YouTube and provide link. I don’t know it’s possible to do it direct.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Ha ha, looking forward to hearing that. Who needs a warranty anyway.....

·
Registered
578 Posts
I wouldn't reckon it would void the warranty for anything but the exhaust system itself. If there was an engine problem or any other problem, the onus would be on VW to prove your modification was material to whatever the problem was.

Still need to hear it....

·
Registered
2020 V8 Rline
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I wouldn't reckon it would void the warranty for anything but the exhaust system itself. If there was an engine problem or any other problem, the onus would be on VW to prove your modification was material to whatever the problem was.

Still need to hear it....
pm me your number and I’ll text you bid then you post here because I have no idea!!!

·
Registered
2011 VR6 FSI LUX
1,441 Posts
After listening to your video I think the exhaust was the quietest thing in the video.
Most people , when doing some kind of exhaust delete, do a before and after of the exhaust sound from where it counts... at the back of the vehicle while parked. They usually follow up with a windows down, in automatic, with no other rattles video while driving.

·
Registered
2020 V8 Rline
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
After listening to your video I think the exhaust was the quietest thing in the video.
Most people , when doing some kind of exhaust delete, do a before and after of the exhaust sound from where it counts... at the back of the vehicle while parked. They usually follow up with a windows down, in automatic, with no other rattles video while driving.
haha! Ok. I don’t care. Life’s to short mate , that’s it
Sounds great love it

·
Registered
2011 VR6 FSI LUX
1,441 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts