Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Interesting article.. although I'm not sure if I believe that this is actually a VW.. It looks very "Kia-ish" to me..

2018 Volkswagen Three-Row Crossover Spy Photos – News – Car and Driver

BTW.. this is my first post but I've been actively reading these forums for a while now and I can't tell you enough how valuable the contributions have been to my Touareg ownership experience... so thank you all.

·
Registered
733 Posts
I think you will find that is a (disguised) 7-seat Tiguan. VW's version of the Skoda Kodiaq. Recently announced here in Oz.
Interestingly, Skoda have just released a 5 seater called the Karoq which is their version of the Tiguan.
Dub

·
Registered
2015 (2016 MY) Touareg SE 3.0 V6 TDi 262PS
1,198 Posts
There's a 7-seat version of the Tiguan using a longer wheelbase of the regular Tiguan for some markets - not to be confused with the US-market Atlas which is Tiguan-based but even longer wheelbase.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Sad to see VW going the route of dumbed down everything in their offerings of SUVs for NA. They could be Jeeps or explorers or any of the Korean/Japanese products. Who needs these with whimpy engines and very little choice.

·
Registered
2009 T2 3.6L VR6 FSI
465 Posts
You should see the new Touareg!

Now there's a reason to stick to older models if there ever was one.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
JUST BGT A "NEW" 2016 tdi, I'M A HAPPY CAMPER. Hope when this one is finished they will have brought back the Touareg with good engine options.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts