Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I just noticed this cable sticking out from the chassis in the back right side (not on the left) and it looks as if it was supposed to go somewhere, but cannot figure it out. I am not experiencing and issues or missing functions, but cannot stop wondering what is missing... who can hint me in the right direction? Attached photo.
Hood Automotive tire Automotive design Tread Rim
Hood Automotive tire Automotive design Tread Rim

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sunroof drain tube ?
Thank you for replying! I will look into that as well as the next comment which says it could be the drain from the fuel cap compartment. Interesting is that my hose then is clogged, which is why I thought it was a cable. Thanks a lot

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Drain hose from the fuel filler cap area. It’s that little hole below the cap.
Thank you very much for replying to my questions! I appreciate it. This would make a lot of sense, I believe you might be fully correct. Since this hose is clogged, I thought it was a cable. Thank you very much I'll look into that right away!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sunroof drain tube ?
Thank you very much for your reply! And I will look into it right away. Definitely must be a hose, like Learned with all the replies, since it's clogged it looked like a cable. So it's definitely a drain and it's either as you say the sunroof or the fuel cap. I am thinking the fuel cap more likely due to the location. Thank you very much for your reply!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts