Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This replaces our Jetta TDI
Ordered in Sept, just arrived. Brilliant blue, designo interior, sport package, premium 2. Wish it was a diesel though.

Attachments

· Registered
3,789 Posts
Congrats. Nice ride and slick interior. This model was one of my finalists. I ordered a Macan instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Color combo sold it. Macan is a slick ride, no decent dealer near me though. Same with Jag, otherwise would have looked at the F-Pace. The MB dealer is an hour away, but they will pick up the car at my house and return it after being serviced.

· Registered
3,789 Posts
Smart approach by your MB dealer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
66 Posts
I believe the Jaguar F-Pace is available in a diesel. May look at that as a replacement for my '12 TDI Exec "IF" there's a buyback only option.....not the same, smaller engine but it is a diesel....

· Registered
399 Posts
Nice! Pretty close to my wife's GLC300 build. She passed on the Designo interior and went for the P3 and Night packages. We found the F-Pace to be a disappointment, but we liked the Macan a lot.

Attachments

· Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We thought about the F-Pace, but are 3 hours from a dealer.

We skipped the night package after going back and forth, really liked how the chrome accents popped against the blue, but that black looks good too. Illuminated star over rode P3, as it is not available with adaptive cruise. (Radar in the star)

· Registered
593 Posts
What size are the wheels in the vehicle?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.