Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just took home a 2016 Touareg Lux, my ACC and side assist says it is not available at this time, how do I set it up? Or do I have to bring it back to the dealer? Please help!! My wife is pissed at my already because I made her turn in her 2013 BMW Lease and get this!

·
Registered
3,836 Posts
Bring it back to dealer and have them show you. That, or read the manual. You are one of the lucky few who have a 2016. Congrats.

·
Registered
848 Posts
That's interesting. I'm assuming the instrument cluster display is saying this?

How are you trying to turn them on?

·
Registered
219 Posts
Should be a check box in the "set up" button on Nav screen lower row of buttons.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I also remember button on the left stalk on my 15 showed active or not as well. The manual is your friend. I know it's painfully long and complicated for no reason but it's in there somewhere.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Took it back to the dealer, after hooking it up to the computer they say I have a faulty control panel, they had to order another one. Other then that, car is great.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
By the way, no car net and no app connect in a 55,000 car? Pretty weird and the sound system sucks, gotta go to the executive model to get the dynaudio sound system. Pretty surprising. You would think for the money they would have awesome sound

1 - 7 of 7 Posts