I am ready to send this one back out into the wilds and on to the next family. I've had this kid for just shy of 2 years, but it's time to move on. I've enjoyed this Treg tremendously, but I have ADD with vehicles and can't look at the same one for too long. 2016 Touareg 3.6L VR6 Sport w/Technology in Dark Flint Grey Metallic with black leather interior, including heated steering wheel, adaptive cruise, nav, parking sensors front and rear, and all of the other fun parts of a Sport w/Tech. Currently sits at 75,600 miles and will go up as it's my daily driver. I live in North Jersey about 40 minutes west of the city, 45 minutes east of Stroudsburg, PA not far from route 80.

The details:
4 new Michelin CrossClimate SUV 255/55/18 less than 1k miles ago
Rear pads and rotors at 72k miles
Oil change at 72k
Passenger headlight housing replaced 67k
Front pads and rotors at 61k
Spark plugs at 56,879
Airbag sensor replaced 52k
Water pump 46k
Windshield replaced at 46k

Headed in for ACC alignment this Friday morning. I did replace the driver side wheel arch molding as a small bit of snow/ice scraped it and cracked all the retainers. There's a very small part at the bottom that does need to be painted Flint Grey Metallic, but it's not super noticeable. I plan to clean and detail it Friday as that's my next day off. I do still have a loan on it which will need to be satisfied, but with a bill of sale that we can have notarized, the title will arrive in no time and we'll have it transferred to you. Out of state? No worries. Notaries work to finalize the paperwork and then I can overnight it to you, otherwise if you're not far away I don't mind the drive to meet you at your local DMV to transfer everything in person.

Included in sale:
2 keys for it
Full set of aftermarket wheels with Michelin snow tires (they have about 10k miles on them)
Touch up paint stick
Can of Primer
Can of Clear coat
Weathertech rear cargo liner
Full rubber front and rear OEM mats
Space saver spare never used
Air pump
Tow hitch extras
Full transmission fluid/filter kit that includes the following items:
  • 7 liters of automatic transmission fluid
  • Transmission oil pan gasket
  • Transmission drain/fill plug
  • Transmission drain/fill plug gasket
  • Transmission fluid filter
  • Transmission fluid filter o-ring
Schwaben 3-liter multi-functional filler system (ECS part ES#2774836)

And I'm sure many other things I'm not listing.
I really do enjoy this vehicle and I've always wanted one, but now that I've had it, I'm ready for something newer, bit smaller, and a different German. Please do ask any questions you have via DM. I will be taking more photos especially after a full cleanup. Looking to send on its way as soon as a new family is ready for her.

Full CarFax available upon request (accident present from 1/2019 before I purchased), I even have the original Monroney available if you're interested in reviewing all of the fun that came on a $51k SUV in 2016. Happy shopping and please feel free to reach out!