·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What: 2015 VW Touareg Hybrid White with Beige Interior
Where: Arlington, VA (22201)
How much: $32,500
Mileage:29,000

2015 was the year VW did the newer facelifts on the Touaregs and also the last year they ever sold the Hybrid in USA. Original MSRP was around $68K I believe since these trucks came with no options as everything was standard to Executive Trim level minus the Dynaudio System. Yes, the Hyrbids come fully loaded with every single option found on Executive Trim models. No Dynaudio though but 3 Memory Settings for Passenger seats which wasn't found on Executive Trim models.

2nd Owner and willing to sell if I get a reasonable offer. I currently owe VW Credit $33K and purchased this vehicle from VW/Audi/Porsche in Flemington, NJ back in September 2017 for just under $44K with Certified Warranty.

Current Manufacturers Warranty will expire in October of 2019. The extended VW Certified Warranty will expire by August 2021 or 60K miles, whichever comes first. Only selling to get something with the 3rd row. Otherwise, screw it. I love this beast so much that I don't mind keeping it. I almost bought a Diesel version of this before considering the Hybrid and so glad I got the Hybrid considering the gas mileage can do very well when compared to the Diesel. I've had many mention to me that Diesel gets you 407 lbs of torque, but the Hybrid has 428 lbs. Plus the 380HP engine never gets boring.

You can do bank financing and I do know a few online lenders that are extremely competitive with rates and payment options. Lightstream by SunTrust Bank is one of the best online auto lenders out there.

Let me know if I missed anything in these details or if you have any questions. Otherwise, thank you for looking :)

Aiden

Attachments

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Have to do the pics upload from my phone as I’m not sure how to do it from the desktop website.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
TCM flash for 2014 TDI

This message is for yrktreg. Sorry for coming onto this thread with a different topic. Just trying to get info and cost on flashing my TCM after emission fix. Sent you a PM but I think my post count is too low. What is the best way to contact you?
Again I apologize if this is rude I'm kind of new at this.
Thanks...

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What's your fuel economy like?
City average is like 17-19 since I drive it aggressively sometimes. Highway is always 24-27 but on my trips to NYC it's about 28-29 until I hit major traffic as I'm nearing NYC then it drops to about 22-24 with the stop and go traffic jams.

This message is for yrktreg. Sorry for coming onto this thread with a different topic. Just trying to get info and cost on flashing my TCM after emission fix. Sent you a PM but I think my post count is too low. What is the best way to contact you?
Again I apologize if this is rude I'm kind of new at this.
Thanks...
Don't mind at all sir!

·
Premium Member
1,469 Posts
City average is like 17-19 since I drive it aggressively sometimes. Highway is always 24-27 but on my trips to NYC it's about 28-29 until I hit major traffic as I'm nearing NYC then it drops to about 22-24 with the stop and go traffic jams.

Don't mind at all sir!
Hmm would make the wife a nice daily, maybe a little bit too much umph for her though.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes they do have low range but no air suspension. Last year for air suspension is 2010. This 2015 Hybrid has been sold.

I currently own a 2010 Diesel with air suspension and love it. If you want Air, find a 2010 Lux Limited trim level.

Many of those trims but not with air or Dynaudio which is why so rare.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sold many months ago

1 - 9 of 9 Posts