Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
- V6 TDI Lux
- Last 5 of VIN are 02235
- Located in Denver, CO 80218
- $40,000
- Currently has 21,392 miles

Toying with the idea of selling my super clean 2015 TDI Lux. Price based on KBB value and others on the market right now (only 1 in the country with lower miles for sale on Auto Trader). Only issues are a few slight hail dings that you really have to look for, also pictured is a bit of yellow paint low on the driver side from where I was forced to drive through a freshly painted center line (van was parked to the right and coned off...). Picks off though so a detail should clean it up. Only "accident" was when my wife was driving it and a chunk of ice came off the car in front of her and came up underneath dinging the radiator and front trim. Everything was replaced and fixed with an insurance claim.

All scheduled maintenance done, based on time since the miles are so low, at Emich in Denver. Emissions fix just completed. Essentially new Goodyear Wrangler HP 255/55/19 tires which are about $400 a corner.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.