Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys unfortunately due to starting a business the Touareg must go.
102000km 7P 2015 180KW with Air suspension, reese towbar. Redarc brake controller. FSH 20-inch original mags with 70% tread pirellis off the car but 17-inch 5000km old mags with 265/65/17 Goodyer Wrangler Silent ATs fitted also 5000km old. Not sure if im in the right section for Australian sales. Im located in Safety Bay WA. Car is black paint in mint condition ceramic coated minor scratches and tiny dents only a few. Interior like new unmarked leather carpet etc . Has wireless apple carplay intergrated and fitted to factory system as well .

I'm asking 37k. if interested please msg me or reply on here and ill msg back.

Reactions: Singh

·
Registered
2011 VR6 FSI LUX
2,866 Posts
Nice looking Treg with the air suspension all the way up like that.
Seems to come with extras, but is the market really dictating a 37K price?

·
Registered
2015 TDI Exec R-Line
1,881 Posts
but is the market really dictating a 37K price?
he’s asking dollarydoos. I’d say it’s a fair price, I was offered $39k for mine from a dealer, and $40k from a private company. Rare, diesel, nicely equipped etc.

Reactions: New2Tregs

·
Registered
2016 MY17 V6 TDI Canyon Gray Metallic
362 Posts
Beauty! Side question, Where did you mount the Redarc brake controller switch? I have not had time to pull it apart to see where it will fit. Thanks
It appears that the best place to fit it is in the headlight control panel its easy access through the fuse box area at the end of the dash. When I had mine fitted, they said that anywhere in the centre console was just a bit to thick to put it. Its also easy access there when driving.

·
Registered
2016 Touareg TDI Executive white/terracotta
562 Posts
Nice looking Treg with the air suspension all the way up like that.
Seems to come with extras, but is the market really dictating a 37K price?
he’s in Australia so it’s 37K AUD. Do you know the Australian Touareg market well? I paid 42K USD for my American 2016 TDI and don’t regret it for how much warranty I have. Years of worry free driving.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Beauty! Side question, Where did you mount the Redarc brake controller switch? I have not had time to pull it apart to see where it will fit. Thanks
I mounted my controller switch just above the park brake on the center console as I already have used the space next to the light switch for a momentary switch that controls my garage door access. Yes the console panel is thick but I thinned it out at the mounting place with a dremmel from behind .

·
Registered
2011 VR6 FSI LUX
2,866 Posts
Do you know the Australian Touareg market well?
Apparently not. Much different than here in the U.S. Tregs seem to hold their value better there.

·
Registered
2015 R Line V8
2,979 Posts
Thread moved to correct area.
Great price/value, should sell quickly. Good luck with the sale.

Reactions: T Mac and Golf Wang

·
Registered
2021 Touareg 210TDI R-Line Wolfsburg Edition Pure White
145 Posts
Apparently not. Much different than here in the U.S. Tregs seem to hold their value better there.
Part of the difference is the insanely high price for new, a lot of which is taxes. Price for a new 210 TDI R-Line with sound and comfort is $135000 AUD, + $2500 for a pano roof, plus $2000 for metallic paint, + $2500 for towbar. Say $90k USD at today's rate

1 - 17 of 17 Posts