Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my 2014 Touareg TDI R-Line. The R-Line was only sold in the US in the 2014 model year. This is a 1-owner vehicle, and yes, I am the original owner. Here's the details...

VIN: WVGDP9BP3ED002414
Mileage: 75,620
Silver w/ black interior
Towing package
7YR/100K transferrable bumper-to-bumper warranty
No accidents, clean title.
Sale Price: $24,500

All regularly scheduled maintenance has been completed by my local dealer, Capitol VW in San Jose. 70K service was most recent service completed at 72K on the odometer. Front brakes (pads, rotors, sensors) just replaced at 75K with genuine VW parts. All TDI emissions and other recall campaigns have been completed.

Bonus for CA buyers --> CA registration was just renewed and is valid through Sept 2019!

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry about that... The R-Line comes fully loaded with Pano roof, touchscreen Nav, backup camera, Sirius Satellite, bluetooth, keyless entry w/ push button start, dual zone climate control, leather seats, 12-way adjustable heated front seats, rain-sensing wipers, automatic/adaptive HID headlights, etc. The only options that this car has is the Towing package, and cargo liner.

I've attached a pic of the original window sticker listing all features/packages/options.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts