Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Nice Garage! Would be great to have my own lift someday !!!

BTW wheel stance is nice too.

Reactions: northendroid

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice Garage! Would be great to have my own lift someday !!!

BTW wheel stance is nice too.
I wish the garage was mine also, it my brother in-laws but he let me use it whenever I need to. Sure beat working in the driveway under floor jack!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Looks nice. Where'd you buy them? Hub or Wheelcentric? Thinking of lowering ours and mechanic implied I might need spacers for it.
I don't see why you would need spacers to lower it, however I will say that I do have H&R springs on mine now and with my 20x10 with 295/45/20 tires it looks good, but it really swallows up the stock size 18s so spacers would really help the look...

northendroid, these look great btw...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't see why you would need spacers to lower it, however I will say that I do have H&R springs on mine now and with my 20x10 with 295/45/20 tires it looks good, but it really swallows up the stock size 18s so spacers would really help the look...

northendroid, these look great btw...
Thank you and I agree you don't need spacer to lower a vehicle. Spacer come into play if your looking for a flush look in the wheel wells and is also dependant on your wheel offset. The OEM wheel in the above photo's are ET53 so adding a 20mm spacer brings them to ET33. I have my 2015 Passat bagged and the Bentley wheels I've installed have a ET41 and seat flush without spacer

·
Registered
103 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Excellent! Looks great, thank you.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I looked at spacers for the treg. But after some measurements it didn't seem like I was off from flush that much....maybe 1/4". On our Grand Cherokee I needed 1 1/2" to get me flush so it was definitely noticeable. Now looking at your pics I can see a difference. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16 Posts
What was the manufacturer of the spacers? Also no issues still?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Bringing back this old thread to see if you still have the pics?

I am trying to decide what size spacers to get for my 2014

1 - 17 of 17 Posts