Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Think about going back to a 2010. This is my 3rd touareg TDI. I've had an 06 v10, 10 v6 TDI, and this 14.

Details.
115k miles.
Recent transmission flush.
Both diffs and transfer case fluids changed.
Optilube xl used on every fill up.
Meticulously maintained.
Flawless interior.
A couple barely noticeable dings.
Brown with tan interior.
Does not have parking sensors.
Carfax shows a rear end collision from 4 years ago. I cant tell as there are no residual effects. I was told it was repaired at a vw dealer.

Open to offers, but kbb says $14k-$18k.

I think for its condition, $17k is a fair starting point. I'll try to get pictures posted, however text is probably easier. PM me with questions or for pictures.

Not desperate, just found a couple others that piqued my interest. If I sell. Great. If not. Great.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dont want to play the price game. I'd probably take $15,500. As far as I'm aware, that's the cheapest T3 on here.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Zero rust. The thing is in amazing condition. only thing I'd do is get the tcm fix. Which depending how long I have it, I might get it done.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
About to pull the trigger on a trade that's going to make me drive 3200 miles. Lol. Someone buy this so I can fly out and drive it home - rather than driving 1600 miles out and back. Lol.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
3 Participants
Tyler Young
Club Touareg Forum
We’re the online community for Volkswagen Touareg owners to share knowledge about their VW Touareg Sport Utility Vehicles and more!
Full Forum Listing