Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The time has come for me to part with my beloved Touareg TDI. Here are the details:

Model Year: 2014
Engine: 3.0L TDI
Exterior Color: Canyon Gray Metallic
Interior Color: Black Anthracite
VIN: WVGEP9BP6ED001116
Miles: ~110,700 (proverbial "highway" miles - I commute 100 miles a day to work....)
Options/Packages: Top of the line "Executive" trim, so essentially fully loaded, but includes 20" wheels, panoramic glass roof, premium Dynaudio sound system, upgraded wood trim, navigation, heated seats front and rear, parking sensors, backup and full vehicle cameras, VW first aid kit, both carpet mats and rubber mats, heavy duty VW rear cargo mat, tow package. I have also added a Rhino Rack aero roof rack and fairing, which will come with the car if desired.
Price: $23,500

I am the first and only owner. No accidents. It has been regularly maintained at my VW dealer, and I have all of the records. It has been absolutely reliable, no issues at all. The only non-maintenance issue was a failed AdBlue heater causing a check engine light (a relatively common issue from what I understand), which was recently replaced at no cost. The car is in excellent condition inside and out (and I'm very picky).

A few photos are attached, but here's a Flickr link with more:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/albums/72157678789537405

The car is located in NH. Drop me a PM or email with questions: carminetomas at yahoo dot com.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I should really use my glasses, 860-808-4840. And I'm not sure how to edit.
I assume you have the same problem as me - I just realized that apparently you can't send a PM until you have at least 15 posts....

I believe I left a VM on the cell number you provided. But in case you didn't get it, shoot me a note via email (carminetomas at yahoo dot com), and I will give you my cell number so we can talk. Thanks!

·
Registered
448 Posts
Great looking car. With the miles you have I'm sure the engine is well broken in by now. I've been interested in getting a TDi and was wondering what real world mileage you get both in town and on the highway? Thanks.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Great looking car. With the miles you have I'm sure the engine is well broken in by now. I've been interested in getting a TDi and was wondering what real world mileage you get both in town and on the highway? Thanks.
Thanks! In terms of real world mileage, I do a lot of highway driving, so my average MPG is on the high side - generally from 25 to 28 MPG. The best part is the range. I can go almost 700 miles between fill-ups.... If you're considering a TDI, I would highly recommend it -- even just based upon the outstanding driving dynamics!

Carmine

1 - 14 of 14 Posts