Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This car is loaded and impecable inside and out. Just reduced to only $37,600. Purchased new in June 2014. Always garaged and well maintained. Still under factory warranty through early June 2017 and VW Carefree Maintenance still in place for next service. One owner. AWD, 3.6L, V6 gas engine, automatic transmission, panoramic sunroof, touchscreen radio and navigation, woodgrain interior trim, leather seats, sat radio, media device interface, CD player, rearview camera, Bluetooth, push button start, remote and hands free power lift gate, heated seats, heated and power folding mirrors. LED running lights, fog lights, cargo cover, carpet floor mats and full set of Monster Mats with rear cargo area liner and much more. VIN 12105. A sacrifice at only $37,600 (obo). Central Virginia location outside of Richmond.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Couldn't agree more. It's killing me to sell at this price but I want to put it to bed. The car really is perfect. I love it but just am not using it enough to justify. If you are interested, pls let me know. Thks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.