Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings,

It is my understanding the MY2013/14 ECU's had different encryption from previous years and was more challenging for tuners to read and write to. Some installers are claiming the 13/14 present no issues to tune but I've heard a few accounts where it has not been the case. Malone tuning web site does not indicate it's available yet.

So, has anyone with a 13/14/15 tuned their Touareg and wish to share the experience?

Thanks

Yamajet

·
Registered
2 Posts
i have a 2013 tdi and wondering the same thing. I've been looking for a couple months now with no success. Even doing a search for this is kinda useless. I'm waiting on Unitronic to finish the developmental stage for our specific Touareg but there's been no update for atleast several months. Nobody seems to have answers! either its not a real concern on this site or, seems like people have older models.

·
Registered
783 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks I will check with APR. I'm hopeful someone who has tuned their 13-15 can share the experience with the group.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I have a '13 Touareg with DPF and Secondary Cat delete - no problems on mine.

Have about 5k on the tune - averaged about 32 MPG on a 1,800 mile round trip at why speeds of 75-85.

Buzzken made the delete pipes - highly recommend his products.

·
Registered
508 Posts
ASB, Is your Treg the one with the BuzzKen-installed GTB 2260VK turbo? I want to bring my V10 to him for downpipes, but he's a bit of a walk away...

·
Registered
109 Posts
no - i'm still running a stock turbo set-up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts