Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, need your honest feedback as my wife and my self are about to close a deal on a 2013 V6 Sport w/NAV, I've always been a VW supporter although the recent Diesel scandal made us draw back from pursuing a TDI, such a downer, we've then decided to look at a gasoline Touareg and found a few, we're somewhat hesitant as none of the regional VW dealers have any Certified units and the ones we found are at independent dealers. Is there any particular reason this is happening or is it just coincidence?

We would love to go for it with this Touareg we found although recent events makes us be really squeamish.

Your honest feedback is appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hello, need your honest feedback as my wife and my self are about to close a deal on a 2013 V6 Sport w/NAV, I've always been a VW supporter although the recent Diesel scandal made us draw back from pursuing a TDI, such a downer, we've then decided to look at a gasoline Touareg and found a few, we're somewhat hesitant as none of the regional VW dealers have any Certified units and the ones we found are at independent dealers. Is there any particular reason this is happening or is it just coincidence?

We would love to go for it with this Touareg we found although recent events makes us be really squeamish.

Your honest feedback is appreciated.

Keep an eye on the market. I subscribed to autotrader alerts as the CPO Touaregs sell like hot cakes around here. If you find a nice, low mileage off lease, do not delay looking at it.

I was also in the same boat...wanted a TDI then the 3.0 TDI was pulled and the off leases lost all warranty coverage. We bought a VR6 and have been very happy with it.

Good luck!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Make sure you are comfortable with the transmission drive-ability and shift points of the T3 gasser. I'm constantly using the tiptronic to keep the revs where i want them, that's my only compliant, otherwise i love my 2014 gasser.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Would like to thank the forum, seen a community of Treg enthusiasts persuade us to keep on our search for the perfect car for us.

Happy to report we got us a practically new Touareg!!! Will post pictures soon!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts