New car coming and I am selling my former VW CPO car I purchased in 2018. 123K miles (will increase) in very good overall condition, looks and runs great. Has panoramic moonroof, heavy duty floor / cargo mats, OEM tow package, 2 sets of tires summer / winter, both keys and all manuals. I have changed the oil and oil filter every 5K and fuel filter every 10k miles. The most recent O/F done in Dec '22. Fuel, Air and Pollen filter changed at 116K miles. The pads, rotors , brake fluid replaced at 95K miles. I have extensive dealer service records since purchased. This is my 2nd Gen 3 TDI and I have maintained it meticulously with regular maintenance and detailing. It does not look or drive like a high mileage vehicle as I do a lot of highway miles driving between South New Jersey and Vermont every 2/3 weeks. The body and interior have only very minor blemishes which you would have to look hard to find. Rear pads at 4mm so they will need to get done soon. The summer tires tread are low and should be replaced soon. Price is firm and the car can be seen on the Jersey Shore or in Vermont. I'll post interior pictures soon. Thanks for looking.
Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Grille Automotive tire
Car Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive design Car seat cover
Car Gear shift Vehicle Speedometer Motor vehicle
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Steering part Gear shift
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design Car seat cover