Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2013 VW Touareg TDI
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am selling the OE 19 " Wheels that came on the Touareg like new no marks or curb rash. We had these on for 20k and replaced with VMR wheels. they come with all the center caps and bolt caps. Prefer local pick up or can meet, but I can ship but at the buyers cost. they have been in boxes stored inside for the last 3 yrs;
Located in North Dallas TX
asking $600 OBO

·
Registered
09 TDi
449 Posts
Would help if you shared where "local" is :)

·
Registered
2011 VR6 FSI LUX
1,215 Posts
OK so here's the thing. I really only need on wheel.
A local indie shop let one wheel hit on its face when installing new tires. They paid to have it "refurbished" but the job they did over a year ago is starting to delam off the one wheel. It's triggering my OCD.
I paid $550 for the 4 wheels shipped to me at the time to replace my OEM's which had some curb rash and the clear coat peeling. Great price @ the time.
If I wanted to purchase these I would need them shipped. How much, if you could find out, would it be to ship them to zip 13790?

·
Registered
2013 VW Touareg TDI
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
@ 42 LBS each wheel shipping for all 4 w/ $150 insurance on ea wheel ground to 13790 though NEX world wide comes out to $200.75

I want to sell as a set unless someone else wants the other 3 or you buy 2 and someone else wants 2 . Let me know thanks

·
Registered
2011 VR6 FSI LUX
1,215 Posts
I don't want to break up your set. I'm not in a rush to get another wheel as this would be for my Summer setup which is in storage right now. See if you can sell them complete, if not I'll check back. Thanks.

·
Registered
2013 VW Touareg TDI
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sorry for the later response , yes the bolt pattern is the same for both generations only thing is that the v10 need to have a 18 '" or larger wheel

·
Registered
2013 VW Touareg TDI
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
still up for sale open to offers and can ship at buyers cost.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Can you tell me the zip where they will be mailed from. I am contemplating getting them. I would have driven over, but I am in AL.

·
Registered
2013 VW Touareg TDI
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Can you tell me the zip where they will be mailed from. I am contemplating getting them. I would have driven over, but I am in AL.
75058 is the zip code
let me know i have them boxed and ready to ship

1 - 12 of 12 Posts