Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a newbie, so please bear with me - apologies in advance if this has been dealt with elsewhere.

Love the vehicle, not so sure about the Adblue system - currently getting P20EE and P207F errors + Adblue low 700 mile warnings

I am running nox tests and both nox sensors are reporting ok, nox2 generally being approx 30-60% less than nox1

My question is - what are typical nox figures? And what % reduction should nox2 "see" over nox1 if it and the Adblue system are working correctly?

My VW dealer said I need a replacement nox2 sensor and controller and quoted $900 (!), so I am opting to do this myself. I am trying to verify if nox2 is doing its job and if it is within normal tolerances, hence my questions above.

I have already pulled the nox2 sensor and cleaned it with a butane torch, though it looked clean already, and then cleared the codes but the errors came back after about 250-300 miles.

Thanks in advance for any help that can be given

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.