Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, i am selling my OEM 2012 Volkswagen Touareg 18" Tacora Rims and also the Tires, they are 255/55 R18 Pirelli Scorpion ZERO Tires. The tires have about 17,000 miles on them, 7/32 is what the tire guy said was left on them, used them for last year, the TPMS sensors are not included on these, i just had regular stems on them for the winter. Rims have had a little reconditioning, 1 rim had more road rash than the other 3 check the pictures for a little more detail. All the rims are in good working order so yeah.

Located in Central Ohio (Columbus) willing to travel a little bit to meet you half way.

Asking $750 OBO PM me! Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Update, i would also be willing to ship these if someone needed them shipped. Have to check on a good price for shipping, but i think it was something like $30/tire.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
One more update, i would take $500 if you pay in bitcoin. Not sure if anyone on here does bitcoin or not but there you go. Im new to bitcoin but would still sell these for bitcoin instead of cash.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I think i can add $30 per tire, its usually like $65/tire to ship that far. Im in ohio. So i could probably do it for 830 all together shipped for you from columbus to san diego.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I found some older wheels for $300 and have tires to put on them. This is for my buyback from VW, so I'm trying to do the cheapest / easiest thing possible. Thanks Anyways.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm from Columbus, IN, so I could pick them up. Certainly not shipped. But $750 is way too much for me. I'm more like $100 a wheel. What do you think? Thanks

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hmm, these have the Scorpion Zero Tires with them. if you can do $500 we can meet up and do that! Didnt know there was a columbus indiana! Let me know and we can meet up!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Here is the description from the manufacturer
The Scorpion Zero is Pirelli's Street/Sport Truck All-Season tire developed for the North American market to be used on powerful crossover and sport utility vehicles, as well as pickups possessing very sporting dispositions. Scorpion Zero tires are designed for drivers looking for style, handling and traction for America's dry, wet and wintry conditions.
The Scorpion Zero radial's high performance all-season tread compound provides progressive grip when cornering. This compound is molded into an asymmetric tread design that features a notched outboard shoulder rib to enhance steering response, cornering stability and high-speed precision. Special Z-profile intermediate tread blocks flank a continuous center rib to blend foul-weather traction with acoustic comfort while wide circumferential grooves evacuate water to resist hydroplaning and enhance wet traction. The tire's internal structure includes twin steel belts reinforced by spirally wrapped nylon to enhance handling and high-speed durability.
Limited sizes of the Scorpion Zero are available with Pirelli Noise Cancelling System, which involves the manufacturer adhering a layer of sound-absorbing foam to the inner liner of the tire to reduce cabin noise in the vehicle.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thanks. I'm interested. I understand that the tires have some life left and that supposedly they have not seen abuse, but I cannot look inside them. So, I would take them for $400 or if we could meet let's say around Cincinnati for $450. Thanks.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yeah i could meet up around cinci - there looks like an exit called miamitown off 275 we could meet up at. PM and we can arrange something. Let me know what day works for you. Thanks.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I just tried to send you a PM but they don't let me since I don't have enough posts yet. Can you send me one? If not I can send you one of my email addresses you could reply to. Would that work?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts