Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Afternoon,

So my '12 Touareg RNS850 seems to have stopped playing anything... including the beep that you would traditionally hear. I searched and checked the forum and there is a ton of great stuff on here but I could not locate anything that detailed my issue.

The vehicle does not have the DynAudio setup but basically the volume is locked at half and it won't tune a Sirius station, or an AM/FM station so after I searched the forum I located the radio unit on the passenger side rear cargo panel and unplugged it to reset it and same result. It was at this time I discovered I had no audible beep or sound from making a call so I am at a loss... Is it the amplifier but if so why no tuning capability or ????.

Any help of insight would be greatly appreciated so thank you in advance to anyone whom reads this.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Afternoon,

So my '12 Touareg RNS850 seems to have stopped playing anything... including the beep that you would traditionally hear. I searched and checked the forum and there is a ton of great stuff on here but I could not locate anything that detailed my issue.

The vehicle does not have the DynAudio setup but basically the volume is locked at half and it won't tune a Sirius station, or an AM/FM station so after I searched the forum I located the radio unit on the passenger side rear cargo panel and unplugged it to reset it and same result. It was at this time I discovered I had no audible beep or sound from making a call so I am at a loss... Is it the amplifier but if so why no tuning capability or ????.

Any help of insight would be greatly appreciated so thank you in advance to anyone whom reads this.

What software are you on? If you hold down and setup for 5 seconds it will tell you the current software version also Factory reset the unit in the setup mode maybe that will help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply and software is on 0319 and the 5 button reset brings it back to where it is now but I can't seem to find where the factory reset is you mention.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts