Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
VW Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) vehicle with warranty until October 2016!
Asking $26,900.

Spectacular condition! Striking black with brown leather interior. No damage, non-smoker, no stories, gleaming paint, always detailed and fanatically maintained by avid car enthusiast.

Panoramic sunroof, leather seating, navigation, and parking sensors. Includes BRAND-NEW Bridgestone Blizzak tires on factory wheels. Also includes custom wheel spacers & studs (front and rear) that really improve the stance and look. I also have a set of near perfect Cayenne wheels w/ Michelin Latitude HP tires, TPMS sensors, and custom VW center caps - available for extra $1500.

Front windows are tinted with proper VW 'green' tint to match factory rear, and windshield is very lightly tinted to cut down glare. Includes Weathertech rubber floor mats, factory floor mats, VW cargo management system, and all original equipment. (Unused spare, tire pump, etc.)

I'm selling due to new vehicle already purchased, so this is stored and no longer driven. It's truly a great porsche ;) and I would love to keep it, but makes no sense for me to crowd the garage and continue to pay for insurance. Lots going on in life right now and no time for extra cars. Looking for fair deal.

Please e-mail, call, or text.
Greg in Michigan (Metro Detroit suburbs)
248-885-0603
[email protected]

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts