Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2012 Touareg LUX package V6. The first six months of this Touareg were spent in Virginia at VW Corporate HQ. I purchased it from a dealer in MN that I know. I had plans to keep it for quite a while, but life changes and so must I and my vehicle. I have had all maintenance done at a VW dealer. I just had the 50K maintenance done and replaced the tires within the last 1000 miles. I also purchased an extended warranty plan (Custom Edge via the dealer) when I purchased the vehicle that includes coverage to 125K miles. I can transfer that plan to a private buyer (included in list price). I have taken good care of it and it is clean. I did have a small accident that was only cosmetic damage to the bumper/right headlamp area. I had the repair with all VW parts and have the invoice to prove. I can also show you pics of the damage. I have the CarFax, so just contact me if you want to see it.

2012 Touareg V6 LUX
VIN: WVGEF9BP0CD007929
Asking $27000

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
PICs

2012 Touareg LUX package V6. The first six months of this Touareg were spent in Virginia at VW Corporate HQ. I purchased it from a dealer in MN that I know. I had plans to keep it for quite a while, but life changes and so must I and my vehicle. I have had all maintenance done at a VW dealer. I just had the 50K maintenance done and replaced the tires within the last 1000 miles. I also purchased an extended warranty plan (Custom Edge via the dealer) when I purchased the vehicle that includes coverage to 125K miles. I can transfer that plan to a private buyer (included in list price). I have taken good care of it and it is clean. I did have a small accident that was only cosmetic damage to the bumper/right headlamp area. I had the repair with all VW parts and have the invoice to prove. I can also show you pics of the damage. I have the CarFax, so just contact me if you want to see it.

2012 Touareg V6 LUX
VIN: WVGEF9BP0CD007929
Asking $27000

Automotive exterior Motor vehicle Tree Luxury vehicle Auto part

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Volkswagen Center console

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Tire

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive tire

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Sport utility vehicle

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Volkswagen Luxury vehicle

1 - 4 of 4 Posts