Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

After lurking for a while, then registering and continuing to lurk I found a reason to post.

I have a UK T3, 2011 model 'Bluemotion'. Interestingly when going to check if I need to add Adblue I cannot for the life of me find a cap...!

I have Googled, searched here and on YouTube. I do not have any hump that the spare fits over, just a deep well which is not revealing anything when the carpet is pulled up.

The manual makes no reference, but I thought it odd that if the T2s came with SCR and the vids on the net show a 2012 model was there some quirk with the 2011 MY where SCR was not implemented?

Cheers in advance.

·
Registered
20,430 Posts
Ad-blu has only just arrived in the UK's Touaregs so there's no need to get pigs' to piddle into your engine!

Have you actually got a spare wheel? Some early T3s missed out.

You might want to join the UK site as well: www.mytreg.com

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Hi all,

After lurking for a while, then registering and continuing to lurk I found a reason to post.

I have a UK T3, 2011 model 'Bluemotion'. Interestingly when going to check if I need to add Adblue I cannot for the life of me find a cap...!

I have Googled, searched here and on YouTube. I do not have any hump that the spare fits over, just a deep well which is not revealing anything when the carpet is pulled up.

The manual makes no reference, but I thought it odd that if the T2s came with SCR and the vids on the net show a 2012 model was there some quirk with the 2011 MY where SCR was not implemented?

Cheers in advance.
"BlueMotion Tehnology" is just a broad range of measures to reduce consumption, nothing about emissions.
Обзор < Touareg < Модели < Volkswagen Russia

1 - 3 of 3 Posts