Club Touareg Forum banner

2011 Touareg TDI Sport

Want to Buy: 
4K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  Niner 
#1 ·
Like it says in the title, looking to purchase a 2011 TDI Sport. Let me know what you've got available to those of you looking to offload.

#4 ·
I just picked up a sport from a dealer in Cali.... 43937.00 OTD.. they have a white on left in stock.

Capitol VW in San Jose Cali. Talk to Uwanah Udofia. strange name but a truely stand up guy. You stil have to pay the tax in Vegas, but i still think its a hell of a deal for a NEW touareg.

Oh and if anyone needs a shipping company for cali to Vegas let me know, i know a good guy also.

#11 ·
2012 TDI sport with trailer hitch, August 2012 $42,000 Findlay Auto Henderson, NV. Good folks to deal with, everything on the up and up. Pure white with cornsilk beige interior. Yeah, it's a PIA to keep clean.

#14 ·
Well, I am kinda looking for a good 2011 Sport TDI. Maybe a 2012.

A local one to me 2011, with 13,400 miles, Silver, Sport with Nav, and trailer hitch, mint paint, no dings, paint was perfect, went for $34,000. Asked $38 for it, and it was up for sale for months before I found it and got into a bidding war.

I am looking for a used one, no lien, low mileage preferred. Light color preferred.

If it's not a great value, I'll wait for the right deal to come along.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.