Club Touareg Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
5,000 trouble free miles. Perfect condition! No tow package. White with black interior, rubber mats with cargo liner. Has Navigation and back up camera. I purchased this vehicle new in April, selling due to financial considerations.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
Anymore pictures???

·
Supreme Member
2,372 Posts
Oh, well I'm not aware nor have there been any updates. If that's the case though, then it should indeed be marked sold. It was a good deal!

·
Registered
426 Posts
Well I don't know what I did to offend the OP, other than attempt to expedite the sale and get information I needed to process the loan on my end. After negotiating a price this weekend, it is apparent he won't answer my phone calls or respond to apologetic e-mails after a misunderstanding.

So who's to know if I'm to purchase or not? :confused:

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
dcc the pics posted were taken directly after I purchased the vehicle. I sent brewdude pics showing current plates.

Brewdude, you expected me to release the vehicle to you prior to my credit union clearing the check and realising the title. NO WAY!

Notice to all readers...vehicle is off the market. Selling a vehicle as a private party can be a risky venture.

·
Administrator
10,219 Posts
thread closed.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.