Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In anticipation that the Touareg will me leaving me soon, I have two sets of spare floor mats for sale for the T3 (2011+). I am located near Milwaukee Wisconsin. The prices include shipping within the Continental US.

The first set are brand new OEM black carpet mats with round clips. These came with the Touareg when I purchased it used and I never installed them. The front two mats still have the plastic tag holding them together. - $60 shipped

The second set are used Monster Mats. These also have round clips. They are dirty at the moment, but there appears to be no visible wear. I will wash them and get a picture up. These are heavy. I would anticipate shipping to be $20-25. - $65 shipped

·
Registered
301 Posts
I might be in Milwaukee area this weekend. My buddy lives almost on Pewaukee Lake near the Sport Doc, we catch plenty of great sunsets and beers checking out the boaters from the "Bunker".. Will U be around this weekend?

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I might be in Milwaukee area this weekend. My buddy lives almost on Pewaukee Lake near the Sport Doc, we catch plenty of great sunsets and beers checking out the boaters from the "Bunker".. Will U be around this weekend?
I am around all weekend and only 10-15 minutes from that location. If you are in the area let me know!

Are U selling the Treg also?
The plan is to turn it in with the buyback or sell it whenever there is a resolution/settlement. Is there something else you are interested in too?

·
Registered
774 Posts
Slightly off topic - which LED puddle lights are you running? And did you change out the overhead lights to LED too?

Thx

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Slightly off topic - which LED puddle lights are you running? And did you change out the overhead lights to LED too?

Thx
I used this kit to replace the puddle light and all interior lighting: https://www.tunerdomes.com/touareg-2010-20xx-t3-led-interior-car-lights.html

The kit is a little pricey, but it is complete. Guaranteed fitment, matching colors (white LEDs rarely match when ordered from multiple sources), and not having to search for all the various bulbs elsewhere was worthwhile for me.

I would be interested in selling mine since there's no reason to turn the Touareg in with them. I have reverse bulbs and OEM LED license plate lights too. The reverse bulbs claimed to be error free. I do occasionally get a bulb out warning on very cold mornings (~20 degrees F or below).

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What makes you think there will be a buy back?

And do you still have the mats?
Buyback or not, I planned on selling the Touareg last fall just before the news broke. If there is not a buyback I will still be selling the Touareg as soon as there is a resolution.

I do still have both sets of mats.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts