Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2010 Volkswagen Touareg TDI SUV in excellent condition. Super fun to drive, powered by a 3.0L, 6-cylinder turbo diesel with a 6-speed automatic transmission and 4Motion (AWD).

This is the smoothest, quietest vehicle I have ever been in/driven; road noise is virtually non-existent in this vehicle. Non-smoker/no odors or air fresheners, very clean inside and out, just detailed. Front and rear floor mats. Recent Oil Change, Complete Power Steering Service and Wheel Alignment.

Power lift gate, heated seats, dual climate control, rear compartment heat/air vents, electric seat adjustment with four way adjustable lumbar support and many other luxury amenities.

Tow hitch package.

Under Volkswagen "dieselgate" warranty which specifies four year or 48,000 miles from the date and mileage of emissions modifications which was done on 2/14/19.

197,300 miles

Located in Ashland, Oregon (southern Oregon, just north of the California border).

Dent free, and immaculate except for two cracks in the top of dash board.

Tons of newly dealer installed parts (at Lithia Volkswagen, Medford, OR):
New Dynapro HP2 Tires mounted and balanced
New spare tire
New front windshield wiper blades
New air filter
Both EGR Valve Lines replaced
New Radio Antenna
New Coolant Hose
New Front Break Pads and Rotors
Diesel Particulate Filter replaced

$8,500

Selling this beautiful vehicle because of the unexpected things that sometimes happen in life...

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
How much do you want for it? How many miles? I'm assuming it's in Oregon? How long have you owned it?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
We are asking $8,500. It is in Ashland, OR. 197,300 miles. We purchased this car on 11/03/2019 to be my daily driver. We are selling it because I am looking at back surgery, and though it has tons of seat and lumbar adjustment, it somehow doesn't fit my body right (I am a small 5/3" female) and worsens the nerve pain down my leg when I drive it. If you ask my husband he will say it is the most comfortable car that he has ever driven.

Thanks for making me aware that the critical information was missing. I had copied the body of the ad from the CL listing I made where the price, mileage and location are listed separately.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts