2010 Volkswagen Touareg in great condition. This one is hard to find optioned in the limited lux package. The limited lux package features 2-tone leather interior, front and rear valence upgrade with quad exhaust tips (tips are aftermarket), a nice color MFI, and upgraded speakers. It also has the towing package with a 7-pin receptacle installed. Can't forget that it also has a heated steering wheel, rain sensing wipers, front heated seats, and dual-zone climate control.

It was my daily driver until I started working from home, so I barely drive it anymore. Still under VW emissions warranty for about 12k more miles and expires on April of 2023.

Installed new front calipers, pads, and rotors this year. Rear pads and rotors 2 years ago. Has nice tires on it with lots of life left. I added an android aftermarket radio and LED interior lights.

The only issue is that it has a CEL for a glow plug (does not cause any problems and starts the same as before the light came on) It can be handled by a dealer via the transferable emissions warranty coverage. I just never had a chance to take it in for service as the dealers (and myself) have been busy.

Full pics:
VIN: WVGFK7A96AD002447