Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I just get my 2010 touareg tdi as a used car and seems the navi firmware is old version. however, i tried everything online and cannot get the version number, I am afraid of updating it. Anyone can help me with that?
BTW, is 1140 new enough to show ops parking system and time on the screen when the unit is switched off?
Thank you!

·
Super Moderator
9,385 Posts
1140 is the last update for the NA RNS 510. That being said VWoA never released anything past 380ish. The 1040 and 1140 were sourced via other means. The update adds some features but also can make the back up cam intermittent. I am just warning you since I have been through all the updates.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1140 is the last update for the NA RNS 510. That being said VWoA never released anything past 380ish. The 1040 and 1140 were sourced via other means. The update adds some features but also can make the back up cam intermittent. I am just warning you since I have been through all the updates.
Thank you, i got it. Is that fixable or not? And is every unit in NA can be updated? i am not sure if mine is "B" or "C"

1 - 3 of 3 Posts