Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for one well maintained and an existing warranty would be a bonus but not needed. Any color and lower miles the better but would consider a high mileage unit. I live in the northeast but would travel for the right rig.

txt if you got one you want to sell. 86o-8o8-484o

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
Searchtempest or cars.com and those sites. Most used car dealers advertise there and it's the best way to find something specific like you're looking for. And be ready to wire money to a dealer (never an individual!) immediately. They're rare and often don't last long.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Also look for common misspellings 'toureg' produces the same wrong spelled TDI touareg that I been watching for WEEKS, when others come and go (quickly if priced right).

Example:

https://denver.craigslist.org/cto/5814946274.html

Been going down in price over time. LOL

2012 TDI Exec for 31k
80k mile

Carefully verify packages.

Sport = no sunroof
Lux = sunroof
Exec = Heated rear seats & SW.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Something that helped us buy a 2009, from the photos you can tell (in general) if a Touareg has a backup camera and a technology package.

The 10 spoke rims have a technology package with the backup camera, Sirius, mapping and the 5 spokes is the monochrome version without those toys. I believe this version has many other upgrades as well.

I think you would find them price very close to each other's and definitely worth the upgrade.

·
Registered
350 Posts
How about a silver 2007 with 108K in Maryland. It's selling at a dealer auction this week. If I got it I would probably sell in the $12-13K range. WVGPT77L97D009437 if you want to run the vin.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Also look for common misspellings 'toureg' produces the same wrong spelled TDI touareg that I been watching for WEEKS, when others come and go (quickly if priced right).

Example:

https://denver.craigslist.org/cto/5814946274.html

Been going down in price over time. LOL

2012 TDI Exec for 31k
80k mile

Carefully verify packages.

Sport = no sunroof
Lux = sunroof
Exec = Heated rear seats & SW.

Nice "8 cylinders" TDI.... That's craigslist and the dealer truth in advertising alright.

·
Registered
480 Posts
i Have a Lux Limited 2010 TDI treg with Air Suspension
PLATINUM FIDELITY warranty till 2021 or 104k miles
truck currently has 50100 Miles ,
well taken care of , still smells like new
i would part with it for the right price .

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
9,368 Posts
Something that helped us buy a 2009, from the photos you can tell (in general) if a Touareg has a backup camera and a technology package.

The 10 spoke rims have a technology package with the backup camera, Sirius, mapping and the 5 spokes is the monochrome version without those toys. I believe this version has many other upgrades as well.

I think you would find them price very close to each other's and definitely worth the upgrade.
Your picture analogy would not hold true if you looked at mine. :)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for all the responses, that search is pretty slick. At this point with the few out there i can't be to picky about the options I'd be fine with just a base if a nice one came up.

·
Super Moderator
9,368 Posts
I had the dealer swap wheels before they delivered mine. It initially came with 19".

·
Registered
3,564 Posts

Holy wall climbing Touareg! :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Selling a 2014 Touareg TDI
White exterior
Black interior
62k miles
60k mile service just completed
new brakes on all 4 corners
Text me for info 513-206-5335 My name is Steve. Not exactly what your looking for but figured I'd let you know.

$34,900.00

1 - 20 of 27 Posts