Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Lifetime Member
266 Posts
I am dealing with the same issue. Talked to my dealer about the TSB - Realdriver warranty does not cover water leaks. They quoted me $1300 for parts and labor. Ordered the parts from Amazon - $130 total. It took me 3 hours today to strip down the interior and remove the headliner. Tomorrow I am taking down the whole sunroof assembly and applying the 3M 08115 sealer as per the TSB. I am taking pictures during the process and could probably do a DIY writeup when I am done.

· Lifetime Member
266 Posts
Hi v10tdi...did u ever do the job? Can you post some pictures? I sent my tree to the car wash and now I have the same issue as discribed...leaking right next to the reading lights...

Thanks !
Yes, I did the job. It was not a rocket science but it is a time consuming project. It took me 3 hours to take the sunroof assembly out, seal it and another 4-5 hours to put everything back together. You should plan to allocate the weekend for this. I will post some pictures and notes when I get a chance - things are quite hectic right now.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.