Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2010 Touareg that has bluetooth that works with phone calls and automatically plays any VMs or other app audio output through the car speakers, but it DOES NOT play music through iTunes app or Spotify/Pandora. Strange...

Anyways, what are my options for upgrading bluetooth so I do not have to run an AUX cable into the dash?

Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump.

Thanks anyone!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Check Settings -> Bluetooth -> Bluetooth Settings that bluetooth audio (A2DP) is checked off
Thanks! I will try this today.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Check Settings -> Bluetooth -> Bluetooth Settings that bluetooth audio (A2DP) is checked off
So my Touareg has no setttings option for Bluetooth as you describe. It’s just a basic radio unit. I have attached an image to this of the radio.

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
WHen you say "Other app audio" what apps? Some apps will play audio as a phone call, your Treg may not have A2DP audio.

If this is the case, see if there is a bluetooth adapter that will plug into the AUX port.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
UPDATE:

I ended up just buying an FM to Bluetooth audio converter that plugs into the cigarette lighter. It was $20.00 and it works well enough!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts