Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I drove into my driveway this evening and am stuck. Display says its in S1, however if I try and start it, it says shift to Park or Neutral. Tried several times, no luck. Finally I was able to take the key out, however its still showing S1 and I can't start it.
Vag shows the following: Any tips or advice?

1 Fault Found:
00230 - Transmission Park Selector Switch (F305)
007 - Short to Ground
Freeze Frame:
Fault Status: 01100111
Fault Priority: 3
Fault Frequency: 3
Reset counter: 153
Time Indication: 0
Date: 2018.02.21
Time: 16:44:10

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Update: Through the VW Roadside Assistance I had it hauled to the dealer on a flatbed. The dealer has had it since Friday, and said they can't get a successful scan. I sent them my VagCom scan and let them know I had to have the key on in order for the scan to complete for me. I also called the TDI emissions portal for clarification on the following "...iscurrently capable of being driven under the power of its own 3.0L diesel engineand of being driven lawfully and safely on public roads, even if it has amechanical issue that can be repaired". She didn't know the explanation of "if it has a mechanical issue that can be repaired" and couldn't tell me if I left it at the dealer as is, if I would receive the full buy-back price or not. Likely I'll have to get this resolved, then wait the 4 weeks until the case is approved on April 5th in Canada. Horrible timing to quit on me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts