Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Life has thrown some twists at our family so I am reluctantly looking to sell my beautiful TDI Touareg purchased in March.

This is a former VW corporate car with a transferable CPO warranty. I have all of the service records from Lindsay VW where it was serviced as a corporate car and from my recently performed 20k service. The original window sticker is included, and it has every option except for the air suspension.

This is a rare TDI Touareg given the color and options. Tires were recently replaced. I just crossed over 23,000 miles and will have a few hundred more miles after we return from N.C. I can be reached via email: chris_AT_icstew.com or drop me a PM for specific questions.

Price: $45,250 obo. I have the title.
VW Certified Pre-Owned transfer: $0 (I will pay the transfer fee)
Carfax disclosure: There is an incident reported while a corporate car but from VW's service records, and talking with the service advisor, a wheel was replaced (curb), no paint work was performed on the bumper, so appears to have been a minor incident. I can scan and send the entire service history & send the CarFax report. CarFax lists this as -$150 off the retail book value.

Here are the options from the window sticker:

I added the following:

1. Vizualogic dual DVD headrest LCDs with OEM leather match, wireless headphones. (new $1400)
2. european Touareg headlight switch (allows fog lights with running lights)
3. european Touareg aspherical mirrors (improved blind spot visibility and lane change lines)
4. european Touareg paddle shifters
5. monster mats and VW’s CarGo rear mat.
6. DVD2GO module (allows DVD in the RNS 510 to keep playing while in motion)

Also included:
- 2" hitch mounted Thule Revolver 4-Bike Carrier (bought new for $400)
- extra set of VW mirror caps (i was experimenting with aluminum look mirrors)
- VW's roof rail crossbars

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We are looking to move this vehicle in the very near future, make an offer, it may just end up at Carmax.

I can remove the LCD headrests if someone does not want/need those and the Thule bike rack, to bring the price a bit lower.

FWIW, I found 4 other Sapphire Blue TDIs for sale around the country if someone is looking for a blue one closer to his or her location.

·
Dark Lord of the Sith
1,278 Posts
Acgaj beat me to it...I was gonna ask the same thing.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am located near Dulles Airport (IAD) in Northern VA for those who would want to fly in and drive home.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for all the interest. I am going to miss this one and once things get turned around I'll look for another!!!

The Touareg has been SOLD

1 - 12 of 12 Posts